A Soul or Energy Retrieval is a journey that we take to find missing pieces of you to call them back home to you. If this energy get trapped somewhere else and does not know how to get back, there is soul loss. This can happen during trauma or a highly intensive love relationship which became traumatic for you. As a Tucson Shaman, I can help you retrieve lost energies that may have split off during trauma in order to protect you from the pain and anguish. Many people have an intuition they are missing something although they may not know what it is. Others are not so aware of an intuitive message but they feel attracted to doing a Soul Retrieval. Here are some indicators that a Soul Retrieval might make you more whole:
- You have a feeling of being incomplete or something missing.
- You feel like part of you died when something bad happened to you.
- You unconsciously shared your energy with another person or a child to protect them.
- You gave your power away to someone else because you cared about them deeply.
- You have had an event of great pain, shock or have been in a coma.
- You lost a loved one who died and you sent a part of you with them or you keep a part of them with you.
- You have had an incident in your past when you felt that you lost something important to you.
- You have a sense that someone took some of your energy and that you were not the same.
- You are stuck in an abusive or unhealthy relationship and don’t understand why you can’t leave.
- You have continuing pain and grief about the loss of a deep love and you can’t let it go and move on.
- You feel that part of your soul was lost to a certain place or held within a certain time frame.
- You've done everything you can do in conventional therapy but still feel stuck.
Benefits from doing a Soul Retrieval include feeling more complete, being able to breathe easier, making decisions easier, being more fully present and simply feeling more in control of your life.
Calling your soul pieces home is a joyful process for you and for me as a Tucson Shaman. It is a return of your own energy to you—your own vital essence that is needed for you to continue your spiritual journey while on earth--and that is a celebration.